Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Chosen Few: Ashley & Chris

Ashley and I go way back...she did an awesome love session at her amazing farm months and months ago that you can catch up with HERE. So, super lucky me, when her super awesome man proposed in the sweetest way possible and she came a-calling for wedding photography! :) Yay!

I asked her if she was planning to use her love session images for her Save-the-Dates and she went "Well, yes, and maybe you'll think this is silly, but I still kinda want to do another session just because we're engaged now and I want an official session to celebrate, even though the only difference is that I'm wearing a ring now. Is that silly?" Ummm....NO! Of course I was thrilled to have another opportunity to shoot with them, and as you know, I never turn down a chance for more portrait practice and fun with a couple before their wedding day. Chris and Ashley are going to be pros! I'm so, so happy to have them on board and can't wait for their big day.

PS. Make sure to check back later in the Fall...I'm pretty sure her bridal portraits are going to be out of this world amazing. And of course, I'll have to squirm, sitting on them all summer, until after she gets married. ;)

 photo katysig_zps9f065155.png





















2 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately how amazing you are? :) We are so excited, thankful, and happy to have you walk through this journey with us!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips