Saturday, November 20, 2010

Homeless 2 Housing Shoot Out: NICK

Meet Nick.



Nick hated my class, and photography for that matter, when we first started. He would sit in his chair, faced away, sending a very clear message that he would rather be elsewhere. But...over time...Nick started peeking out of the corner of his eye. Then his chair started to turn. Then his head. And then his heart.

Nick has become, by far, the brightest kid in my class. He is a creative from head to toe. He sees the world differently, like most artists do, and has strong, confident opinions about what he sees and what he shoots. Today, Nick told me "he could do this all day." And I've heard more than once that he now wants to be a photographer when he grows up. But the best part, is seeing Nick smile. Which he does a lot these days.

Welcome Nick...the creative.












2 comments:

  1. Love love love this.
    -Ames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Nick. Thank you Miss Katy for letting me tag along. I loved it!!! Betty

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips